• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Eugene, Oregon Monster Fest/3DBASH August 21st-23rd 2015!!

Patto

70cc twin V2
I admit it, I really bullied that plane out of him. I went to his wife and told her he had no more room in the garage, that he should sell it and buy her something nice... Then I made my son Oliver go over and say how sad he was that he didn't win it... It was brutal and I'm not proud of it... BUT, I'm now the proud owner of a new Redwing Extra!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I admit it, I really bullied that plane out of him. I went to his wife and told her he had no more room in the garage, that he should sell it and buy her something nice... Then I made my son Oliver go over and say how sad he was that he didn't win it... It was brutal and I'm not proud of it... BUT, I'm now the proud owner of a new Redwing Extra!

As you know (since you flew mine!) you won't be disappointed!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Prize Winner Pics!

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (5).jpg unnamed (6).jpg unnamed (7).jpg unnamed (8).jpg unnamed (9).jpg unnamed (10).jpg unnamed (11).jpg unnamed (12).jpg unnamed (13).jpg unnamed (14).jpg unnamed (15).jpg unnamed (16).jpg unnamed (17).jpg unnamed (18).jpg unnamed (21).jpg unnamed (22).jpg unnamed (23).jpg unnamed (24).jpg unnamed (25).jpg unnamed (26).jpg unnamed (27).jpg unnamed (28).jpg unnamed (29).jpg unnamed (30).jpg unnamed (31).jpg unnamed (32).jpg unnamed (33).jpg unnamed.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
More pics to come! We gave away what seemed like an endless amount of RedwingRC t-shirts and hats so I know there are more photos out there coming my way.

Many Thanks go to [MENTION=335]SupaTim[/MENTION] with throwing in shirts, hats and props as well from NorthWestRC!!!

Yeti

30cc
Had a great time!!! Five days hanging out at Carl Henson RC field, what a beautiful place. Thanks for having us! Please do it again!!!

Patto

70cc twin V2
Had a great time!!! Five days hanging out at Carl Henson RC field, what a beautiful place. Thanks for having us! Please do it again!!!
[MENTION=2679]Yeti[/MENTION] Great to hang out with you and your family again this year, Dale! Glad that everyone got to get together after the event and hang out some more. Sorry I had to work, but it sounds like the kids had a good time. Hope to see you all again soon.

koss1000

30cc
DVD Update... Just want to drop in and let you all know the DVD is turning out nice I have about 12 hours of edit time into it right now and about 8 scenes finished. It will still be a little bit but I will be sure keep everyone interested updated. (I usually don't do anything first week after the event except load the files onto my editing computer and backup drives.)

Pat I can't believe you got that plane away from him! :)