• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

EVENTS Coverage courtesy of RC_Flightdeck.com

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Mike Kranitz of Rcflightdeck.com. He and I have been trying to get together to add event coverage to the site for some time now but all of our software problems forced me to postpone it (and postpone it (and postpone it)).

Anyway, it couldn't have been easier so it's there now and you can access event listings using the EVENT link in the Navbar.

I had to choose certain filter selections when I installed it so that is what you see listed when you click the link.........BUT.......... you can de-select whichever filter items you want and even add filter selections to make the listings display as much or as little as you'd like.

Judging from how easy it was to install the feature here at the site and judging from the feedback we've heard by those of you that have used the site to manage your own events, I think you're going to like it a lot!!

Thanks @mkranitz for a great product and a for great addition to GiantScaleNews.com! :banana-dance:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey guys, I just got off the phone with Mike Kranitz of Rcflightdeck.com. He and I have been trying to get together to add event coverage to the site for some time now but all of our software problems forced me to postpone it (and postpone it (and postpone it)).

Anyway, it couldn't have been easier so it's there now and you can access event listings using the EVENT link in the Navbar.

I had to choose certain filter selections when I installed it so that is what you see listed when you click the link.........BUT.......... you can de-select whichever filter items you want and even add filter selections to make the listings display as much or as little as you'd like.

Judging from how easy it was to install the feature here at the site and judging from the feedback we've heard by those of you that have used the site to manage your own events, I think you're going to like it a lot!!

Thanks @mkranitz for a great product and a for great addition to GiantScaleNews.com! :banana-dance:
Very cool....:way_to_go: