• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ever heard of Fly Model

sparkx38

50cc
Anybody ever heard of fly model ARF's? Fellow club membepipicked up a NIB 30cc yak up at a swap meet and I was trying to find info on it but cant find anything. Anybody anything about these models. Would like to hear any pros or cons if anyone has some.

emtp275

100cc
Sounds like its a little late to not buy it lol, But sense he has it I really like mine i have had issues with the cowl it was damaged but i didnt push the issue with the owner and fixed it, I have the 50cc extra it flys great really impressed for the price, You can google RC Jets World for contact info from the dealer. They're really worth more than you pay for them @mulehead1969 will tell you his is built better than an ARF that would cost 2oo$ more than what he paid for it shipped there is also a thread on here for them with a few pics you should find it and add to it.