Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Express Pawn and Gun Aerobatic Team

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by dhal22, Mar 24, 2019.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Anybody know when tryouts for this team will be? Someone said bring IPAs and you're a shooin..................

2. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Might need to add myself to the list....for tryouts....everyone needs some comedy relief! :dancing-chicken:

AKNick, 49dimes, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  3. I’ll check my inventory of Team EPG and GSN decals when I get to the shop. Maybe we’ll get a little contest going. ;)

49dimes, Snoopy1, Alky6 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

IPA's....:fist_pump::cheers:

AKNick, 49dimes, dhal22 and 3 others like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I am in but not sure what I just got my self into. If it 3D try outs it is really going to be a comedy show. I think we are going to have a good laugh.

AKNick, 49dimes, dhal22 and 2 others like this.

6. Okay so I was able to come up with 5 decal packs.

Who's up for a One Trick Contest?!

First 5 people to post a short video in this thread of their best trick wins free decals! Any size fixed wing aircraft is allowed.

Not all of these decals packs are exactly alike. I arranged them in order from big to small. First video posted gets the biggest so on and so forth.

Video must be a new video so at the beginning of the video hold up a handmade sign like the one I posted.

I'll pay the postage world wide!

2A99AC0F-8E27-4EAB-8C48-06200FA9FF5F.jpeg C5D60B48-9260-424F-9BC3-93FBCAEEB7FA.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019
    AKNick, 49dimes, Alky6 and 3 others like this.
  7. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    49dimes, dhal22, Alky6 and 1 other person like this.
  8. Rules have been added to Post #6. Let the games begin!!:banana-dance:

Alky6 and Snoopy1 like this.
  9. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Any size aircraft? Or GS only?

In other words, you’ve seen photos of the Python which is in repair mode, but I might pull out the UMX Beast for a few tricks!

49dimes likes this.
  10. Anything goes bro. So long as it's a fixed wing aircraft. :way_to_go:

WMcNabb likes this.