• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 104 Extra 300

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Looking good. What did you use for the trimmed canopy strip to attach the screws

Well I'm kinda of waiting for @Terryscustom to finish up his "Splitting A Cowl" thread; I think this is the only thing he has to do. I'm thinking each side will need 4 to 5 screws. I have some 4-40 or 6-32 t-nuts but I will have to cut some small pieces of ply for each location so the t-nuts to have somthing to attach to. I'll then epoxy them in place along the interior of the glass lip.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Just a suggestion ...The button head cap
cap hex screw.jpg
hex screws look nice in black or stainless

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Exactly Dimes. Great minds.........or is it corrupt minds.........think alike!........ha. Think I'm going to go with 6-32 size.

Split Cowl Screws.jpg

mjg0808

50cc
Exactly Dimes. Great minds.........or is it corrupt minds.........think alike!........ha. Think I'm going to go with 6-32 size.

View attachment 10978
While you guys are on the screw subject. I'm looking for new screws and bonded washers for the canopy. Would you guys know what size and where to order them from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjg0808

50cc
Thanks guys.
This place has them the cheapest. Not that they're terrible expensive.
Trimcraftavitionrc.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk