• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight 60" Laser Build Thread

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Here is how I like to install my control horns for the easy clean up.

DSC_0006_004.JPG DSC_0005_005.JPG

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Okay curiosity is getting the best of me now so I had to see how its going to look so on with the rest of the graphics. Stars and stripes yes starting to look like Leo's Laser.

DSC__0271.jpg DSC__0272.jpg

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I wanted to fool around and do a realistic cockpit so Tim H and I came up with this which we sized up and then printed on photo paper. I could not find a way to cover the opening in the front of the clear canopy so I concocted up a dash hood like on my full size Piper Arrow. This was easy to do and I get a lot of compliments at the field.

DSC_b004.JPG DSC_A005.JPG DSC_b003.JPG DSC_b002.JPG

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
The plane simply flies great with no bad habits. Roll rate in insane fast and growls like a KE spin it's turning do fast.

DSC_0059.jpg DSC_0007.JPG DSC_0029.JPG

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I just rebuilt my 60" laser after I smacked my first one into the back corner of my jeep. The control horn did not have the little trapezoidal plates that go with the control horns. I was told by Chris they are not needed and they dropped them from the kit. I guess you have an older kit that still has them.