• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight 88" Edge -- now with EXP sized horizontal stabs

Almost done with the build... Just a few steps left:
Install the fuel tank, mount the muffler, and cut the cowl.
All else is done! Servos installed and setup, motor and ignition mounted, power safe rx mounted, wires run, pilot and instrument panel installed in canopy, etc, etc.

For those who have this bird, where are you mounting your rx batteries?

-G

Neal had his beside the tank at youth masters.

Feral

Rx packs on yhe rudder servo tray Gyro

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377983469043.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377983469043.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 385

gyro

GSN Contributor
Fuel tank came in today's mail, going to install the tank tonight, seal the hinges with clear ultracote, and hope for a maiden soon!

:D

gyro

GSN Contributor
Got the maiden done on Monday, and I was very impressed! We didn't have a ton of time to tune the engine, but we got the initial shakedown flight complete! What an easy airplane to hover, I can already tell this will the big plane I feel confident to start hovering down on the deck.

We ended up going with the powerful Savox SV-1270TG servos all around, running on straight 2S LiPo power, and they were just awesome. No blowback, tons of quick and fast deflection.... Very impressive!