• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Extra 300 104"

amstd7

70cc twin V2
On the two wing halves when tying in the 2 servos per wing do you tie them in on a y cable or seperate reciever channel?

danielph

50cc
You're going to want to use separate receiver channels so that you can precisely program the servos to work in sync.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Over the years we always used Y's. Granted that was the only option when we started with 100-150cc planes. We just got really good at mechanical perfection.

What Daniel said is best, and if you can't do that (like me) I used Smartfly Equalizers. You can find them cheap used or new they really aren't much for a good product. JR matchboxes are good but are limited on voltage set up. I made a little tray that sits inside my wing panel for mine, I can snap a picture if you'd like.

Jake

amstd7

70cc twin V2
I have some of the matchboxes from Tower but was not really keen on using them so I guess I am really just hoping Santa brings the DX18 because I want to do smoke. Thanks guys for the help and info. Send picture if you want, I'm always interested in how other fellow RC'ers are setting up aircraft

Tommy