• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

hone

150cc
I'm sooo glad i went out early this morning to fly my MXS. I was flying at a field i don't normally go to and i got a chance to see the space shuttle fly by. It was soooo low!!! It was an awesome surprise because i didn't think i'd be able to see it from where i was but it was extremely close. The shuttle flying over and 4 awesome packs through the MXS made for a great morning! :D :D :D

hone

150cc
Lol, yes. The drama queens will stay were the drama is at. Otherwise they'll be without a kingdom to rule :)

It's nice here ;)

gyro

GSN Contributor
Glad you fellas like it here! We do anticipate to grow over time, and I fully expect that eventually all those on RCG will migrate over... however we'll keep the site functioning as it is now, as drama free as possible.

I migrated! I lurk a lot at the other place, but have high hopes for here and hope to participate more.

Taking a new 60"Edge to the field tomorrow. It's flown a few times, but just swapped out 5245's for 7245's today. 2 x 350mah lipos direct to the receiver. It's already awesome (this is my second Edge), but looking forward to see if there's a difference with the hv servos.

Also just plastered my 48"MXS with Vortex Generators. Sure is ugly, but hoping it flies even better!

dd

SteveT.

100cc
I migrated! I lurk a lot at the other place, but have high hopes for here and hope to participate more.

Taking a new 60"Edge to the field tomorrow. It's flown a few times, but just swapped out 5245's for 7245's today. 2 x 350mah lipos direct to the receiver. It's already awesome (this is my second Edge), but looking forward to see if there's a difference with the hv servos.

Also just plastered my 48"MXS with Vortex Generators. Sure is ugly, but hoping it flies even better!

dd

Always happy to see another new "face" here on 3DRCForums!!!

SteveT

gyro

GSN Contributor

dd

Dave, I have two of those servos installed on my 64" Elevator/Rudder, but until I can get the ailerons upgraded (and a high voltage BEC) I'm running them on only 6v. I know Joe (hone1er) is also running the 7245 all around, and is happy. Which motor do you have in the Edge?

-G