• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

rdcskkrose

Banned
Hey ya'll

I'm new here. Hey!

Been thinkin about either one of the EF 60" airframes as my next endevour. Any opinions here? Also got a hankerin for a 50cc gasser (would be my first gasser).

I now have the 3DHS $1-1/2 huck, 47" SHP, and the 48" Vyper. Any thoughts?

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'd say get one of the new MXS if you can.. they're amazing, and one-of-a-kind... although comparable to a Velox if you had to compare.
I had the 48", and it was awesome, so I sold it buy the 64, which I'm finishing the build on currently. :eek:

SteveT.

100cc
I don't have any EF planes right now, but always wanted one of their 88" YAKs....but it seems they aren't in production....maybe I'll hear about a new one if I hang out here....besides, I have to be here, just you keep you guys in line.... :D :D

SteveT

MXCOP

New to GSN!
I don't have any EF planes right now, but always wanted one of their 88" YAKs....but it seems they aren't in production....maybe I'll hear about a new one if I hang out here....besides, I have to be here, just you keep you guys in line.... :D :D

SteveT

The 50-60cc size planes have been updated, the 88" Yak is being replaced by a new version that is slightly larger and has larger control surfaces, I don't think we will see it until next year though. The new 91" Extra will be here soon, it's gonna be a killer plane too!!

Lee

hone

150cc
The 50-60cc size planes have been updated, the 88" Yak is being replaced by a new version that is slightly larger and has larger control surfaces, I don't think we will see it until next year though. The new 91" Extra will be here soon, it's gonna be a killer plane too!!

Lee
I want the 91'' Extra. That's like a dream plane for me :)