• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Extreme Flight Owners Thread

AKfreak

150cc
Here is another shot from that day. What a great lineup !

I can't figure out how to turn the picture. It's not that way on my computer.

Here you go.

image_fixed.jpg

Edit...
its amazing to see how the attachment thumbnail code renders color vs the picture viewer. The colors are night and day IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tippit

30cc
I shared this video on another forum but I wanted to share it here also. This is my first video of my Edge, actually my first video of any plane other than a couple with my small foamies. I really really love this plane.
Extreme Flight 60'' Edge: http://youtu.be/fpUG98kFne8

Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

I shared this video on another forum but I wanted to share it here also. This is my first video of my Edge, actually my first video of any plane other than a couple with my small foamies. I really really love this plane.
Extreme Flight 60'' Edge: http://youtu.be/fpUG98kFne8

Nice flying Tippit, you were really wringing out that plane!
Enjoyed watching it, thanks for sharing.

I love that Russian Thunder, beautiful plane man:thumbup:! I will own one, one of these days.

Thanks! I liked the big one so much, that I just bought the 60" electric version with a Torque motor / Airboss ESC combo. It's on the bench now, and I can't wait to fly it!

You get some good HS-7245MH servos for it? :)

No, stayed with the HS-5245MG's like I run in my MXS and it spins like nobody's business. I'm still a very new pilot, and they are fast enough for me. Heck, I've seen Doc Austin flat wearing it out with 5245's and I'm not even close to what he is capable of doing. I'm sure there is a difference, and when my skills grow to the point where I can differentiate, I may upgrade :eek:

gyro

GSN Contributor
No, stayed with the HS-5245MG's like I run in my MXS and it spins like nobody's business. I'm still a very new pilot, and they are fast enough for me. Heck, I've seen Doc Austin flat wearing it out with 5245's and I'm not even close to what he is capable of doing. I'm sure there is a difference, and when my skills grow to the point where I can differentiate, I may upgrade :eek:

Totally understandable. I currently have 5245 in my small electric, and they work fine :)