• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Extreme Flight Owners

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have an unused set of landing gear, wheel pants, and sfg's for the 91" extra..... if someone needs any of it, it's yours for the cost of shipping. Just PM if interested.
I NEED IT!!!! Your PM's aren't enabled, so I thought I would make my plea here. Oh, by the way, did I mention I NEED THOSE PARTS!!!!?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I have an unused set of landing gear, wheel pants, and sfg's for the 91" extra..... if someone needs any of it, it's yours for the cost of shipping. Just PM if interested.
Not sure if I made my point. I NEED THOSE PARTS!. :lol2: Let me know where to send payment.

Alky6

150cc
I know a good way to help prevent that : Outdoor wrap around shooting glasses, such as Oakley, Pilla, Randolph Ranger.
They are expensive but they have all sorts of very good quality color enhancer lenses, from the darkest to the lightest.
I have been wearing contact for over 35 years now and I do a fair amount of outdoor activities. My eyes get dry very quickly in the wind and they helped me a lot.

Gobeil
good to know. thanks!

RKEstes

50cc
Extreme Flight fanatics took over the field at Cane Ridge, Nashville yesterday. One FOG showed up and promptly left!

Attachments

• CaneRidge.jpg
    CaneRidge.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 312