• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Favorite Pet

camss69

70cc twin V2
1 year old today! She's definitely considered a family member. My wife had several different dogs as a kid growing up but never a lab. This is my kids first dog and my second lab. My wife has told me many times she never thought she'd love a dog as much as she does this one. She still has a lot of puppy left in her but she's a pretty dang good dog.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 332

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I'll stick with my snakes. Feed them once a week, they poop once a week. Hibernate all winter. They don't shed all over the house. They don't bark all day and night. They don't jump on company. They don't scratch up the windows and drapes. I can go on vacation for a week or even two and they don't give a flip. I could go on and on.
I also like my wife's chickens a lot better than I ever thought I would. They have a lot of character and they feed me breakfast.:D

Bipeguy03

150cc
Best thing about him is he loves airplanes, He'll literally watch the airplanes flying at the field... Although I still think he is just trying to figure out how to catch them ;)

rcpilotacro

70cc twin V2
ZuZu.jpg

ZuZu a Dalmatian (from Dalmatia ;) ) ! when he was young, bugger chewed up my scratch built F-18, Broke my Flying Wing Xeno, Broke my Profile Yak-55 wings and had a field day inside my 50CC CAP-232 (He was really tiny then), all of 5 yrs now and more mellowed down.

Zorro.jpg

The other one Zorro, a Mongrel, used to follow me on my run, once he ran with me for all of 11 kms (I carried him back for rest of the run back) loyal guard dog, trees are his favourite, doesn't let anyone go anywhere near any of them fruit trees. He likes to eat with us, eats flour, drinks tea, coffee, beer, more of a person than a Pet

Last edited:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
My old Lab 'Wilson' is approaching 14 years old. I was a boater for many years (35'cabin cruiser) and this Lab loved boating more than life itself. He knew when we were loading up for a weekend at the lake, he would go nuts trying to jump in the suv before we were ready. He would chase tennis balls all day long, my arm would get sore throwing. He was 10 or so before he calmed down. Even at almost 14 he is still a good dog.

Attachments

• 20150717_182811.jpg
    20150717_182811.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 284