Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Finally got a trailer...

Discussion in 'Field Gear, Camping Equipment, and Trailers' started by dhal22, May 24, 2017.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Usually too busy to ever get serious about acquiring a plane hauler but finally found the right situation. An elderly retired friend of mine asked me recently if I knew of anyone that might be interested in a cargo trailer. He sold this to me cheap!
    . trailer2.jpg

trailer1.jpg

JAG, Alky6, 49dimes and 7 others like this.
  2. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Trailer looks AWESOME . . . . . . . :yesss:. It sure would carry allot of 60 size "Classics". . . . . . :laughing:

I need to get one as well, but I don't think my V6 Durango will be able to handle a nice big one like that.

3. Score!!

49dimes and dhal22 like this.
  4. Now get on it, got to deck it out!! :)

49dimes, pawnshopmike and dhal22 like this.
  5. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I might have a few '60 classics'. :cool:

thurmma and pawnshopmike like this.
  6. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Hard to beat a trailer! It took me quite some years to get one, but once I got it I was so amazed at how perfect they are for RC.

49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Yep!:I_agree: Trailers are hard to beat. But I have become "accustomed" to the "second hand youth athlete transportation medium" more commonly known as "Soccer Mom Van". Took the hub caps off and it looks BAD ASS. Don't touch the trim! Gota get sum stickers fer it ......

20170521-172452.JPG

8. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey Kelly,

There's nothing wrong with that. As long as your plane fits inside is all that really matters, right?

49dimes likes this.
  9. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

:yesss:.

Believe it or not I used to get any two of these beauties inside it with no problems. Only problem I have is getting inside of beauty:lol2:.

155178_1525130944446165_3465929883675277438_n.jpg

10. Mine! But need a trailer badly IMG_1942.JPG

49dimes, Jetpainter and dhal22 like this.