• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

First Ever GSN Show Up, Throw Down. Sept 26 - 28th Rolla , MO - WE WILL BE HERE!

Pilot list updated:

Snapasaurus (Elie Houayes)

StickerBiotch (Bryan Zang)

Sleepy C (Steve Cinch)

2Dogs******* (Dave Gustafson)

Big Bird (Jason Danhakl)

Mr. Aero Cumulus (Josh Price)

Big Sexy (John Light)

KTS (Kurt Seiter)

Kitman (Greg Poppel)

funflyr(Troy Hamm)

(Sugar Shane)

(Surfer Dude)Chris Gini

Dan Rocca

(iahawkflyer) Tony Mineart

Steve Harsbarger

Jerry Gibbons

Ralph Wilkerson

Mike Webers

Dennis Back

If you do not see your name on the list PM me and I'll be happy to put your name down.

It looks like it is shaping up to be another off the hook great time. But Zang why do you keep putting an "a" at the end of my name? I thought we were buds.

Tony Mineart

Just got word today from Rocco that he will be sending one of these over for the event!

If you have not flown one of the Freestyle brands of Aeroworks, you have to try one out. The 30cc Freestyle fly's awesome and has the feeling of a lot larger aircraft than it really is. So one could only imagine how the 60cc will fly. Also Rocco has another version coming down the pipe that he says blows his mind how well it flys! Can't wait to see what it is.

Be sure to come and register for the event and get registered for the 60cc Aeroworks Extra 260 Freestyle! You'll be glad you did!

9722=3536-60ccFree_large04.jpg
9722=3536-60ccFree_large04.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
StickerBiotch;9722 wrote: Just got word today from Rocco that he will be sending one of these over for the event!

Be sure to come and register for the event and get registered for the 60cc Aeroworks Extra 260 Freestyle! You'll be glad you did!

W O O T !!!!!!! W A N T!!!!!!!:fist-pump-and-yes-s

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Man I toughly enjoyed that “Snap eats spoiler” video on SleepyC’s first post. Craziness for sure and such a beautiful plane too.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
iahawkflyer;9709 wrote: It looks like it is shaping up to be another off the hook great time. But Zang why do you keep putting an "a" at the end of my name? I thought we were buds.

Tony Mineart

Don't worry, I have your name spelt right in my phone lol

pawnshopmike

Staff member
funflyr;11140 wrote: By any chance will there be lights for night flying?

Thanks

Troy

I haven't heard any talk about lights this year. But there will be some night flying going on. My crack yak is lit and Uncle Bill is in the process of putting lights on his Precision Aerobatics Extra MX.