• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Fleet Concept Bipe LPU NJ

thebluemax

New to GSN!
Selling for a friend. All inquiries should be sent to Dave Morgan at morganflyboy@verizon.net

Fleet Concept Bipe, it was a review model done in R/C Report by D Petit.
It is powered with a Zenoah G-38 and has plenty of power for the plane.
It is covered in Solar Tex and painted with Fusion paints by Krylon. Graphics were done by Kirby Custon Graphics and painted on. NO DECALS.
This is one sweet flying Bipe with no bad habits, I have the write up that D Petit did on the plane while building his first one in 1989 and the second one in February 2009 as well as both of the maiden flights.
Add your battery and receiver and its ready to fly. Also included are 2 new double wing bags. You will not be disappointed with this plane. I really hate to sell it but it is time to let it go.

Price $1000
This is for local pick up only NO SHIPPING. Thanks for looking.

fleet-2B.jpg

fleet-1B.jpg

fleet-3B.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
that's about as nice a Fleet as I've seen. I had one that I picked up from an estate sale but it was just the bones and my friend @Cub Man took it and finished it (and crashed it! doh!)

i don't have an extra grand at the moment but it's a fair price and a really nice plane!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
the wings are in three sections I think (maybe four?) so it might be easy enough to crate and ship