• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Friday May 8th - First Official day of Joe Nall 2015!!

SleepyC

150cc
OK guys, today at 5pm the 2015 Joe Nall officially starts! WHOO HOO! I'll be heading down this weekend and I'll start some coverage (and some flying and hanging out, this ain't a corporate awful job anymore!)
If you are there and can find some cell signal please post pics when ya can!

The winner of the 2015 First there goes to Abraham Carel Greyling who arrived on May 6th... this is a pic of the official first person at Joe Nall 2015...

win.jpg

SO we will see everyone soon, and please be safe and have a great time. AND most importantly, if you see ANYONE disrespecting Triple Tree in anyway let them know that is not how it's done. As the event grows, some of the new people might not understand the history and how special of a place Triple Tree really is. SO bring the proper vibe, represent GSN as much as you can and we will see you there!

mjg0808

50cc
1 hour to go guys!!! Would have been my 1st year but damn work got in the way....
Always next year and looking forward to all the great pics and videos to come