• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Get Ready for Nall Sale 2014!

SnowDog

WOOT! I couldn't resist...just pulled the trigger on a GP-61 for $399!!! Can't beat that price!

I'm not going to Nall, but I was not able to pass up that deal! Planning to put this in a 50cc Extra this year. :D

Thanks Kole!

Nalby

50cc
WOOT! I couldn't resist...just pulled the trigger on a GP-61 for $399!!! Can't beat that price!

I'm not going to Nall, but I was not able to pass up that deal! Planning to put this in a 50cc Extra this year. :D

Thanks Kole!

Same here, couldn't pass on a great deal. Now what to do with it: replace the eme60 in the 87 extra or maybe wait for a new laser 230z. O man decisions decisions

KoleDeRacer

1000cc
GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Due to some delayed advertising we are going to extend the sale until this coming Sunday! Also we will be doing free shipping for all of our in stock ARFS!