Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Giant Scale P-51 Mustang Plans??

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Bartman, Mar 2, 2018.

1. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Things are going great with the baby. She is passed out asleep on my chest as I type this.

dhal22 and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

:sleepy::sleepy::sleeping::sleeping:

3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

97F295C6-8445-47AB-95D2-3BA11DD55A7C.jpeg

HRRC Flyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

That's awesome Chris, very happy for you guys. :)

5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Hey @Bartman

Chad Veich over on RCSB also has a set of 1/4 scale plans for the P-51. There is also a build thread of someone building the plane over on RCSB as well, but I do not know how to post a link. From what I've seen and read, they are one of the best set of plans around for scale accuracy. Chad's website is www.cwvmodels.com

6. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

Chad Veich
    www.cwvmodels.com

112" P-51D, plans are metric so great option for people outside the US where metric materials are standard.

Thanks for the tip, I've never heard of that one. I reached out to Chad, here's his reply and a video review of his plans that he sent;

7. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I was thinking 89" was a nice manageable size. Of course my workshop is tiny.;)

dhal22 and Bartman like this.