• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

glow pilot

Geno

70cc twin V2
Mikeq;10511 wrote: The trick is not to piss off Sleepy, Bart or Grandma (mod) ... They could put anything under your name... ie...paper plane rubber band pilot to

aeronautical genius

So true lol

Patroller

70cc twin V2
I guess I never did learn to like the smell let alone love it. I was more than happy to switch to gas last year. Maybe it was the association to dead sticks, constant tuning issues, etc.

Mikeq

150cc
Patroller;10783 wrote: I guess I never did learn to like the smell let alone love it. I was more than happy to switch to gas last year. Maybe it was the association to dead sticks, constant tuning issues, etc.

Yeah... It's like coming out of the bowels of antiquity into a heightened state of grandeur..for me anyway to put it mildly... I hated glow especially those little Fox engines but when they ran they ran bat out of hell....

Alky6

150cc
Patroller;10783 wrote: I guess I never did learn to like the smell let alone love it. I was more than happy to switch to gas last year. Maybe it was the association to dead sticks, constant tuning issues, etc.

Well Patroller, you better hurry up and get your next post in, so you won't have to be a glow pilot anymore (49 posts). I still need to spend some time around here before I can move on.... LOL.

-Paul