Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GP 76 twin gas engine

Discussion in 'Gas Engines' started by 49dimes, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    This engine sounds very interesting. Keep us informed looks like something new on the block that got some real horsepower. The only thing is how easy is it to get headers for or mufflers. I have a O.S. GT33 great engine runs very well but unless you use the original exhaust you are out of luck.

49dimes and stangflyer like this.
  2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

This I do not know and like my friend, very reluctant to imply or suggest when the details revolving around the engine are so sparse. Again i would assume GP will try to stay industry standard. They used the same exhaust flange configuration on the 176 as DA did the 170. Will they adapt the 76 to fit DA 70? Or maybe RCGF 70? Not even going to speculate. Guess we will find out when the 76 is in actual full release mode.

49dimes, AKNick and Snoopy1 like this.
  3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Well I am certainly looking forward to the release. Don't really mind if it takes a few months. After all my "go fund me account" needs a good bit of time as well :rolleyes:.

Alky6, stangflyer and AKNick like this.