• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GP61 61cc Gas Engine $325 shipped

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
Selling my GP61, had 31 great flights on it when I lost an RX battery and dead sticked in, I sent it to Kole who said there was no crash damage but noticed some cylinder damage due to heat, He replaced the piston and cylinder, and straighten the stock muffler and got it running great. I have since moved on to 100cc size and I can't see buying another plane at the moment. IMG_8368.JPGIMG_8369.JPGIMG_8370.JPGIMG_8371.JPGIMG_8372.JPGIMG_8373.JPG

closetguy

New to GSN!
Selling my GP61, had 31 great flights on it when I lost an RX battery and dead sticked in, I sent it to Kole who said there was no crash damage but noticed some cylinder damage due to heat, He replaced the piston and cylinder, and straighten the stock muffler and got it running great. I have since moved on to 100cc size and I can't see buying another plane at the moment.View attachment 29475View attachment 29476View attachment 29477View attachment 29478View attachment 29479View attachment 29480

is this engine still for sale?