• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Contributors Needed

Fishhook2670

70cc twin V2
Don't know if Tony G is going to be at Cape Coral Gathering of the Giants. I'm pretty sure I will make I live about 40 mile away.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Anybody live within driving distance of Champaign, IL? I'm heading to E-Fest Saturday morning and could use a hand shooting photos of the people and stuff at the show as well as doing video interviews with the vendors.

To be able to help you need to have a DSLR camera that you can bring with you as well as a tri-pod. We'll spend the day/evening at the show and cover as much as we can before wrapping it up Saturday night.

What you'll get, $75 for putting up with me all day, a t-shirt (probably new), lunch, dinner, and a big thank you as well as mention at the site for being a patient and valuable human being!

Bart

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
a few more things on the front burner and then i can get to things on the middle and back :(
you guys are the front item on the middle burner, fwiw!

Anybody live within driving distance of Champaign, IL? I'm heading to E-Fest Saturday morning and could use a hand shooting photos of the people and stuff at the show as well as doing video interviews with the vendors.

To be able to help you need to have a DSLR camera that you can bring with you as well as a tri-pod. We'll spend the day/evening at the show and cover as much as we can before wrapping it up Saturday night.

What you'll get, $75 for putting up with me all day, a t-shirt (probably new), lunch, dinner, and a big thank you as well as mention at the site for being a patient and valuable human being!

Bart
Id be glad to help if I come out, Bart. I wont know until last minute.

This weekend, correct??

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Yes, I'm flying into Indy and driving to Champaign Friday night. The plan is to be there all day Saturday, stay over and then leave Sunday morning.
Whatever time you have available would work for me, feel free to bring an e-plane and enjoy some flying time as well.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

Bart
This is a really good idea Bart. Letting everyone know in advance. Looking forward to your visits out west if you are able to make it.:way_to_go:

SleepyC

150cc
Yea the help will be appreciated. I’m going to miss this one. Just trying to sort out some work and on top of that tonight I cracked a tooth, so I have an emergency dentist appointment on Friday.

SO.. make sure you say hi to Bart and take as many pictures as you can, I wanna see what’s going on!