• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN/Facebook Integration....New!!!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I see a lot of us surfing around on Facebook and it was mentioned to me yesterday, wouldn't it be great if you could just post your content once to GiantScaleNews.com and then transfer the links to Facebook with the click of a button? I said "yes!"....um, but how!??

After a few hours of working out the kinks I present to you, GiantScaleNews.com to Facebook.com Integration. Frankly, I think it'll do Facebook some good to be brought up to our level!!! :banana-dance::yesss:

Like and Share! Share and Like!

At 5000 members we're giving something away! ;)

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I see a lot of us surfing around on Facebook and it was mentioned to me yesterday, wouldn't it be great if you could just post your content once to GiantScaleNews.com and then transfer the links to Facebook with the click of a button? I said "yes!"....um, but how!??

After a few hours of working out the kinks I present to you, GiantScaleNews.com to Facebook.com Integration. Frankly, I think it'll do Facebook some good to be brought up to our level!!! :banana-dance::yesss:

Like and Share! Share and Like!

At 5000 members we're giving something away! ;)
I would but Facebook is the downfall of human society, along with Twitter and the selfie. ;)

SleepyC

150cc
If you use GSN at your job and they have a firewall be careful with the Facebook integration. GSN might sneak through, but once it's linked to FB, it will block GSN. Just a heads up.