• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Grand Re-opening

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
seeing how well this site is working makes me realize how horrible the last try was. thanks everyone for coming back to take another look!
If you hadn't tried, you wouldn't have arrived on this solution. While the attempt at an integrated WordPress platform was noble and logical, it was akin to stepping into quicksand... the more you struggled, the faster you sank. WP, while a groundbreaking concept in its pure form, has become a minefield of fragile constructs dependent on rapidly changing standards and unscrupulous hacks (aka: 'developers'). You did good. REAL good.

Now... get to work on that media library! :geek:

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
The more I mess around here, the more I enjoy it. I think you guys are steering the ship in the right direction. I'll just call the last site the interim site. I am very pleased with this one.

BalsaDust

Im really digging the alearts tab at the top right. Just hover overit with your cursor and it shows what threads your subscribed to have recent post.

First time I got to spend some time here. Man, the new site here is great. Everything works super easy. No jumping through hoops to make something happen. Just got my avatar up in seconds. Layout is easy on the eyes and interesting. Thanks for your hard work.