• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

GSN Podcasts

Would the membership be interested in having a podcast / video cast to talk about many R/C topics an

• Yes

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Bipeguy03

150cc
Kept short and to the point I dig the idea, but like others said after a few minutes I get bored and turn it off.

I'm an avid podcast listener just because I have a 30 minute commute and it beats NPR especially during an election season.

The Angle of Attack podcast is OK. Lot of mixed topics for everything from multirotors, FPV, foamies, but little giant scale discussion. My $0.02 is to focus on giant scale of course and include warbirds but branch out a little bit to precision flying including pattern (if you can), foamies, and maybe some occasional heli talk.

I've appeared on a few episodes of the RC Today Show too and that was fun.

JAG

70cc twin V2
I love RC Podcasts and am always looking for new ones. I listen a lot when I travel for work, or when building on the bench.

Heck I even listen to a Heli podcast and never have any interest in flying heli's. But its RC related and I like it.

I love RC Podcasts and am always looking for new ones. I listen a lot when I travel for work, or when building on the bench.

Heck I even listen to a Heli podcast and never have any interest in flying heli's. But its RC related and I like it.

Are you referring to RC Heli Nation?

Just curious. I listen to that one as well partly because I fly helis too but I'm not as involved with them as I am planes.

Reactions: JAG

JAG

70cc twin V2
Are you referring to RC Heli Nation?

Just curious. I listen to that one as well partly because I fly helis too but I'm not as involved with them as I am planes.

Yes. Wasn't sure if I should name it or not. People seem sensitive to naming other forums and such. I listen to other RC podcasts as well.