• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

Haha, well, I just got in some last minute EPP flights before heading to school. First Day! Woooo! I'll check in later!

Hey Chad...got the Andromeda in for the 72 the other day...hope to get 'em put on and tested before this weekend...just need to find some motivation after working nights for a week...LOL !!!

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Did everyone abandon the rcg thread for good?

Mater is still hanging out there ;) Chris C just posted about a bad scare for his daughters safety....

"Waiting at the house for my 12 year old daughter to get off the bus first day of school and then I hear sirens. I ran all the way to the bus stop to find my daughter ok but another kid did get hit by a small pickup.Thankfully just scrapes and bruises and he will be ok. What scary moment that was :("

gyro

GSN Contributor
Did everyone abandon the rcg thread for good?

I'm hoping so... :D

Mater is still hanging out there ;) Chris C just posted about a bad scare for his daughters safety....

"Waiting at the house for my 12 year old daughter to get off the bus first day of school and then I hear sirens. I ran all the way to the bus stop to find my daughter ok but another kid did get hit by a small pickup.Thankfully just scrapes and bruises and he will be ok. What scary moment that was :("

That's HORRIBLE! My heart would have stopped..

Well... School, was long... Two tests thursday (keep in mind today was the first day....) and I just finished my Algebra which I've been working on since 4:30... This is so much work... EPP relaxation, here I come!

Went to fly yesterday with the Bus Barn Flyers in bastrop. No sooner than I got to field and unloaded (Yak, Osiris and Sabre), down came the rains like a cow pi**ing on a flat rock. Packed up and left. :mad: Left the yiggity yak in the car and took her to work with me today. Was able to swing by ARCA and run a pack through it after work. Glad I got to fly today as weather is going to suck for the next few. Still loving the Yak!

Any reports for how the big bird went this past weekend? Sorry I missed it...was out of town. I will definitely be here early for the huckfest!

Frank