• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

gyro

GSN Contributor
... dEPends... If you search for Lonelasso posts, in many cases you can just copy and paste since that guy will talk just about anything :D

I actually have some non-ecig related good news to pass on... Unlike Jorge ( George ) I didn't have a good plane totin' vehicular ( Supra, Delorian or whatever that little sports car he has now )... I only had an Infinity J30 and getting more the 3-4 planes in it was pretty much a pain...

Yesterday, I spend most of the day picking out a new to me vehicle and ended up with something that will fit a small hanger's worth of planes now... a 2009 Ford Escape Ltd... It even has the full Nav package so if I ever drive south fer enough, and get an invite to that secret TT location... I can bring a couple of 'em with me now... Of course there was a small downside... this is the first vehicle I've ever had that you HAVE to read the manual on to be able how to figure out how to use everything, before none of mine were that fancy.

Haven't had time to get any pics of it... not that it looks any different than any Black Escape of that year really.. but I will probably get some anyway just to call them my own.... Shoot, I still need to find out if an 51" Slick fits in the back without needing to take off the wings or not come to think of it... perhaps I can check that out later after going into work for a little OT. Not sure about that, I've got a lot of friends to go see ( and show off the SUV too ) as well as the work... and currently the wind is picking up more than the forecast was showing also..

Anywho.... that's it for now... I'll go back to lurk mode for a bit ( after the work and visits are done with )

Congrats on the new ride! I'm 99% sure the 51" will fit with wings on.

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
I've been concentrating on other priorities....like getting out and walking....trying to burn oFF sum exceSS weight, taking care of shopping needs that I won't be able to do for a few days following the surgery. I've also spent sum time thinking about the recent turmoil (on the RCG thread) and I've decided to return to my guerrilla 'roots' ! I love most of the guys @ ARCA, but the club scene ain't for ME ! To muchO BS & Drama, if you know what I mean !! I'm sure this will cause MORE drama, but frankly, I don't care anymore ! ALL I wanna do is get back to fLYing !!!

Plus, I really enjoy fLYing from my tailgate !! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

refugeefromcalif

New to GSN!
Unlike Jorge ( George ) I didn't have a good plane totin' vehicular ( Supra, Delorian or whatever that little sports car he has now )... I only had an Infinity J30 and getting more the 3-4 planes in it was pretty much a pain...

Yesterday, I spend most of the day picking out a new to me vehicle and ended up with something that will fit a small hanger's worth of planes now... a 2009 Ford Escape Ltd... It even has the full Nav package so if I ever drive south fer enough, and get an invite to that secret TT location... I can bring a couple of 'em with me now... Of course there was a small downside... this is the first vehicle I've ever had that you HAVE to read the manual on to be able how to figure out how to use everything, before none of mine were that fancy.

Randy, Congrats on your Escape purchase! :)
I know you'll Love the NAV and all that came with it.
Before I bought the DeLorean, I purchased a new 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan R/T. It has the Nav, Bluetooth, Satellite radio and, Well, All the bells and whistles.
Because of the bells and whistles, I HAD to read the book also, to learn how to operate them.
I'm still Bumfuzzled on some of them... :confused:

For the record, My DeLorean *Might* be able to haul a couple of foamies but, it'll do it in Style. :D

Park_Aviator said:
I need to see that some day! Bring it to TEFF or Hucktoberfest!

Chad, I'm Hoping to get out to TX. Sometime for a fly in. If I drive the car, I *Might* let you Look at it.... ;) :D :)

Jorge61

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
... dEPends... If you search for Lonelasso posts, in many cases you can just copy and paste since that guy will talk just about anything :D
WhO ? mE ? Nahhhhhhhh :p Hey MaN, I wanted to aDD my congratulations on the Ford Escape purchase !! I'm sure you've been enjoying iT...more and gOOder ! ;) :D Oh, and come on down, be hApPy to show you the secret location !

Over 'N OuT...for now !