• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

*** Guerrilla Squad A T X ***

gyro

GSN Contributor
Me either... Except once I won a free iPad from SquareTrade for buying a warranty... But I already had one so I sold it and bought a dX-8

gyro

GSN Contributor
Gyro Flying at the school tomorrow if your up. Ill be there probably 10ish maybe earlier if I can wake up earlier

Thanks buddy, but I'm chained to the house tomorrow morning as we're having our girl's rooms painted. Plus, the weather forecast doesn't look so good... possible morning rain... Thanks for the invite tho, I appreciate it!
We need to hook up soon tho, I've got much to learn from you! :)

-G

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Hey guys looks like rcg has gone to the wusses who report for sport so I guess this is my new home. Here I am wanting to get out and fly again :grrreat: and the weekend weather blows :thumbsdown:

GoT DanG !!! I'm especially hApPy to sEE your post, brother !! I hadn't checked the thread aLL day, so apologies for not seeing it sOOner :eek:

Lonelasso

70cc twin V2
Thanks buddy, but I'm chained to the house tomorrow morning as we're having our girl's rooms painted. Plus, the weather forecast doesn't look so good... possible morning rain... Thanks for the invite tho, I appreciate it!
We need to hook up soon tho, I've got much to learn from you! :)

-G

Sounds like y'aLL just bout got aLL settled in to the new home !! :D :D James has got sum skiLLZ bro, and I know he's goNNa be able to teach you sum tOO ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :banana: