• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

H9/Carden or PAU Extra

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm a little confused. Are we talking 50-60cc or are we talking 35%'er? Did I miss that? I do like the way 50cc'ers fly. But I really like 35% and up to play with. Can't say enough 'bout 40 "centers"! Just love them.

Plus ........:rolleyes: If I was in the market for a 35%, I'd get the PAU.

c'mon man, just doooooo it!!!!

Don't know anything (about these planes either) but I'm sure that either one would be great. How well it flies will still come down to how well it is set up, keep the weight right, and how much gas you burn with it.

I'm finding this a little late, but I just wanted to drop in and say that you won't find a more complete and better flying outa the box ARF than the 50cc PAU Extra 300sp. Without a doubt Mr. Herve Lejeune stands behind his products 100% and is constantly checking his inventory to make sure he has spare parts. I know personally having had many engine issues initially with my 50cc Extra, I was in constant need of landing gears and wheel pants; and even later a cowl and rudder; each time Mr. Lejeune took care of me immediately. I can tell you that you will NOT be disappointed with your PAU if you decide with the Extra 300sp, it's the airframe with the most diverse flight envelope.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hello @3dAndrewJ,

Thanks for your input, it is not too late. Even though I haven't bought the plane yet, I have decided that I am going to get the PAU..........:way_to_go:

Thanks, everybody for stopping by and giving me your input. GSN Rocks ! ! ! ! !:yesss: