• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 33% Edge 540 Recover

BalsaDust

Alright Chris,

Am I going to have to start calling you @stangflyer Junior? He has a bad habit of making people wait until the end to see the good stuff too you know. . . . .:laughing:

Will get to see it one piece at a time. Might even do close up shots of each piece to hide the scheme until its all done and then WHAM there it is.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Sorry to raid on your thread with Foamie World stuff.

I would like to at least see 100 members by February 15th

So go sign up and tell your buddies also!!!

BalsaDust

Sorry to raid on your thread with Foamie World stuff.

I would like to at least see 100 members by February 15th

So go sign up and tell your buddies also!!!

Your fine bud. Looks like we might be on the way to it. See some decent amount of traffic going on there today.

BalsaDust

Please don't kill me. After the long and time consuming process of melting out all the pin hinges last night I decided to reward myself with homemade garlic rolls a glass of sweet tea and some TV time. That also resulted in an unplanned 5 hour nap on the couch. Upon waking up it was light out which meant it was time to go get my truck dug out of the snow so I can go to work tonight. 2WD pickup should be loads of fun on ice covered roads.