Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hangar 9 33% Edge 540 Recover

Discussion in 'Covering and Painting' started by BalsaDust, Jan 15, 2016.

1. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Nope!:laughing:

stangflyer likes this.
  2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Got a care package coming for you tomorrow Dimes. Let me know when it arrives huh?

49dimes likes this.
  3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

Don't mean to use this as a mail box Chris.....Hey Rob!!! he is a MODERATOR ya know!

I will let ya know Rob. Thanx.

stangflyer likes this.
  4. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

That's precisely why I did it. :spongebob:Just had to dirty up his thread, just once. LOL

5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Yup the dle 85 is a purdy engine.

49dimes likes this.
  6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Finally got back on the edge. Cowl halves are sanded and primed. Gotta where proper safety gear.

7. JAG

JAG 70cc twin V2

Awesome covering skills. Any finished pics of the cowl?

8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Havent finished painting the cowl yet. I need to get back on it.

9. Paco Ritter

Paco Ritter 30cc

Nice project, you are doing great with the colors and the covering. Outstanding job.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

image.jpeg image.jpeg

So it's been quite a while since I worked on this and I need to get it finished up and to its owner so it frees up space in my shop. Painted the orange a week ago and now I'm spraying the green. Soon as it's dry I will in mask it and put it on the plane to see how it looks. Crossing my fingers for good results.

Jetpainter, Alky6, HRRC Flyer and 2 others like this.