Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Hangar 9 Cap 232 1/3 scale (delivery to Perry)

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by raw, Mar 1, 2015.

1. raw

raw New to GSN!

cap 1.jpg cap 2.jpg I have a Hangar 9 Cap 232 1/3 scale plane that is arf. It looks to have all of its parts. There is an extra damaged fuse included also a extra cowl and hangar 9 wing and tail bags. Both cowls are new never been cut. The plane is not perfect it has a few places that have hanger rash but nothing that bad. This is local pick up only. If you have any questions please ask. Plane is located in Athens, TN. I can deliver to Perry but it will have to be paid for because of space. I would also trade on the plane too would be interested in a 50cc airframe.

stangflyer likes this.
  2. $$$ How much...?

3. raw

raw New to GSN!

Sorry I thought it was in the add. $400.00 obo

4. damroadhog

damroadhog New to GSN!

Where are you ? sold yet ?

5. Matt WagenmAn

Matt WagenmAn New to GSN!

Hell
    Hello. I bought one of these caps along time ago and have not been able to get a fowl for it. Would you sell one of your cowls and ship to Montana. If so you can text me at 406 690 6349. Thank you