• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Hangar 9 Toledo Special

rpstar

30cc
It's low tack white glue that reminds you of elmer's. It's funny because the last time I used some was on my Toledo Special! :D

Yeah, bought it as I had an order to Tower anyways and it was only $3. Better than guessing that another glue I had might work and dry clear. Nice thing about it is that it's easy, peasy to use and will dry clear so you don't worry terribly about overspill. It's also a little flexible when dry which is good for canopies and such. Weird though that it's a milky white liquid out of the bottle.

SnowDog

Yeah, I've got some canopy glue as well; use it for canopies on smaller planes...dries clear...easy to use.

cili

New to GSN!
Hi I am new to this forum but maybe you can help me out, just got my Toledo Special and it's my first decent electric project. I am using the Turnigy G-46, Turnigy Plus 60Amp ESC with 4S4500mha (35c) Lipos, what prop are you planning to use ? and did you have to change the prop adaptor that came with the G-46 at it's huge at the Prop end ?

thanks

SnowDog

Hi I am new to this forum but maybe you can help me out, just got my Toledo Special and it's my first decent electric project. I am using the Turnigy G-46, Turnigy Plus 60Amp ESC with 4S4500mha (35c) Lipos, what prop are you planning to use ? and did you have to change the prop adaptor that came with the G-46 at it's huge at the Prop end ?

thanks

Cili, welcome to the forum...I'm sure [MENTION=570]rpstar[/MENTION] will chime in with an answer, but just in case, I'm giving him a shout out!