• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from..... Calgary , Alberta

Rusty 73

100cc
Is Lorne using MKS servos in that 3dhs yellow Extra he was flying in Lethbridge Demo ? Or is it the Savox HV servos ?

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Not 100% sure the plane is now Dan olsens my neighbour I will ask. Lorne's new plane the aeroplus 111" edge has the new mks servos that need the special cf arms.

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
Savox 1270's in the 3dhs extra. In May we have our spring show and shine it will be posted on rc Canada and rc Canucks keep an eye out for us.

Rusty 73

100cc
I will keep me eye open for it the Spring break up , I'm going to use 1230 and 1231 on my new 35% , i've have good luck so far .
I do like those Mks 777 servos but would have to get six of them instead of just getting two more 1230 savox .

Bhughes

70cc twin V2
If you already had servos that would be the best route. Good fun today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 353
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 321

Rusty 73

100cc
Nice pic's looks like fun:twins: , i just need two more 1231 for the ailerons and have the rest to complete the set up .
Just started complying a list for things required to complete the plane , I'm sure Lorne will have a few things i need .
Have a great week ..

Rusty 73

100cc
Yes i do , took them with my new Nikon but I'm going decrease the file size because the website can't handle the large mega bit size .
I will take some with my phone and post them

Rusty 73

100cc
See if ths works , one picture of the damage PAU that arriveed at the border Herve sent a replacement fuselage .
IMG_2101.jpg