Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from member #601.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HurtinAlbertan, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Hi everybody. Just signed up, migrated over from another site that shall not be mentioned. Not a big poster usually, but will try to be more involved over here. Currently flying an Aeroworks Edge 540 with a DA 50, working on a 100cc PAU Extra 300, with a DA 120, but I'm not sure I'll have it ready to go this season. Maybe I'll do a build tread on it later, but will be checking out the build threads until then. Its nice to be here, looks like a great site.

Cheers,

Ron C

2. congrats. I did not know there was hurtin Albertans LOL

That 100cc PAU should fly great ron :woohoo-dancing-bana

3. welcome to our growing group #277

4. Welcome to GSN

5. Thanks Lorne. I'm looking forward to getting the PAU together, I've heard good things about them. I've got all the bits and pieces for it, just no time to work on it. Maybe have it up and running for the fly in at the Trout Farm next spring.

6. How do you know what number you are ?

Thanks

Adam

7. #38.

8. you are 198 to find out hover your mouse over your screen name look down in lower left

9. Thanks

10. I typed mine wrong last nite it is 211