• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from member #601.

Hi everybody. Just signed up, migrated over from another site that shall not be mentioned. Not a big poster usually, but will try to be more involved over here. Currently flying an Aeroworks Edge 540 with a DA 50, working on a 100cc PAU Extra 300, with a DA 120, but I'm not sure I'll have it ready to go this season. Maybe I'll do a build tread on it later, but will be checking out the build threads until then. Its nice to be here, looks like a great site.

Cheers,

Ron C

HurtinAlbertan;6368 wrote: Hi everybody. Just signed up, migrated over from another site that shall not be mentioned. Not a big poster usually, but will try to be more involved over here. Currently flying an Aeroworks Edge 540 with a DA 50, working on a 100cc PAU Extra 300, with a DA 120, but I'm not sure I'll have it ready to go this season. Maybe I'll do a build tread on it later, but will be checking out the build threads until then. Its nice to be here, looks like a great site.

Cheers,

Ron C

congrats. I did not know there was hurtin Albertans LOL

That 100cc PAU should fly great ron :woohoo-dancing-bana

Thanks Lorne. I'm looking forward to getting the PAU together, I've heard good things about them. I've got all the bits and pieces for it, just no time to work on it. Maybe have it up and running for the fly in at the Trout Farm next spring.

Lorne @pro-rc.ca;6393 wrote: congrats. I did not know there was hurtin Albertans LOL

That 100cc PAU should fly great ron :woohoo-dancing-bana