• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from Pennsylvania

dmichael

New to GSN!
I met Corey at the Nall and sat next to him at dinner at the Mexican restaurant one night- good guy- I hope to get up and fly with you guys some time.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
My name is Jackie. I have been into RC for about 14 years. I owned and operated my RC shop Ultimate RC Hobby Shop for about 6 years. I ran a great rc racing program at our track and even raced a little myself. My favorite thing to do is film and edit videos of my husband flying 3D. We spend as much free time as possible at our local flying club. My husband Corey Winter is a sponsored pilot with JR and GP Engines.
i just looked up where you're from, Bristol is about an hour and ten from me. where do you guys fly? i'll have to roadtrip down and say hello (if i'm invited of course o_O ) and grab some Krispy Kremes in Bensalem on the way home!

i just looked up where you're from, Bristol is about an hour and ten from me. where do you guys fly? i'll have to roadtrip down and say hello (if i'm invited of course o_O ) and grab some Krispy Kremes in Bensalem on the way home!
Our home field is Crosswinds RC Club in Rancocas State Park Mount Holly NJ. Corey is the president. We just had ine hell of a fun fly. We had guys from all over come out for the weekend. We are looking to have another one in the fall.

I met Corey at the Nall and sat next to him at dinner at the Mexican restaurant one night- good guy- I hope to get up and fly with you guys some time.
We would love to have you! Where are you from? We are looking to have another weekend event closer to fall. We just had one this weekend Tavis Newman, Mike Stitzer, Adam and ollie came, Dan Skuropacki and Lee Morey came out. We had a big turn out!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I wish I had known! I'm about 90 min north of there in Pittstown, NJ, 08867

Let me see what my schedule looks like for July and I'll try to come down there and fly the most bad ass oval patterns you've ever seen! lol

I will post our schedule of fun flies also...i will go to the meeting tomorrow so i have a list. We had night flying, a bon fire, jets and over a thousand dollars in raffles. It was a great event. We will be hosting a 3d competition next summer that will be awesome.