• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello from rcpilot82

Thanks for the warm welcomes! Yup I am still cutting kits and the Monocoupe is still hanging in there on the list to do, lol. House projects have consumed me but I can see the end of the tunnel for this year. I have a cowl started for the Edge and Cap and will have one for the yak over the winter as a local buddy is building the yak. Karl has been very busy as well so I am thinking there won't be much news from either of us till the snow is ready to fall, lol.

Anyone know if there is a way to copy my whole Monocoupe thread so I have a copy of it from the other place?

Flymedic

50cc
rcpilot I'm still "patiently" waiting to see that monster Monocoupe get in the air. I kept following you over on FG as I am a Monocoupe fan. I still fly my 1/4 scale on occasion and its such a blast every time I do

Flymedic;14530 wrote: rcpilot I'm still "patiently" waiting to see that monster Monocoupe get in the air. I kept following you over on FG as I am a Monocoupe fan. I still fly my 1/4 scale on occasion and its such a blast every time I do

Lol, You have a lot of patience! I want to see it in the air as well! It will happen....eventually

Flymedic

50cc
rcpilot82;14849 wrote: Lol, You have a lot of patience! I want to see it in the air as well! It will happen....eventually

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!

I'll keep waiting & watching................................