• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Daniel im addicted to RC! Xtreme Power RC Owner

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Hello Everone out here on GSN! Figured id follow the rules and introduce my self! The name is Daniel Lomax and im from Jewett TX. i have been flying since i was a little squirt out watching my dad! still to this day, i can feel the fuel blowing back in my face from out of that old fox motor while the sun baked it into my skin! i was hooked, now as an adult, i have recently decided to open a hobby shop of my own! Xtreme Power RCS! im not on here to make a sale, lol so please dont give me a point! just telling about my self :shaking-hands-smile anyways, its been my dream and my passion so i decided to put it all in and get it open! been a long process and still a long way to go, but thru the support of my friend and buddies i have met out in the flying world, i see this really kicking off! Anyways here is a little about me! would like to send a shout out to my buddy Skyking for telling me about this place!

Happy flying to you!!! and look forward to chatting it up and getting to know you all!

SleepyC

150cc
xtreme_power_rcs;9224 wrote: sleepyc, whats going on, ive heard alot about you!

And, how do i change my profile like what you have -----^ up there lol

post a lot. And make them awesome.