• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello to all

Steve Sides

New to GSN!
Short note to introduce myself. Am an IMAC addict that can't seem to get enough. Also into older bipes - in particular Pitts Specials - S-1, S-2, etc. Currently flying in the Intermediate class keeping myself off the streets and out of trouble. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Your Mom

Mrs. Moderator to you!
Short note to introduce myself. Am an IMAC addict that can't seem to get enough. Also into older bipes - in particular Pitts Specials - S-1, S-2, etc. Currently flying in the Intermediate class keeping myself off the streets and out of trouble. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Welcome to the site Stephen. Off the streets and out of trouble is good advice for a young man like yourself. I wish someone had given me that advice when I was younger. :devil-dance:

I almost forgot to put an lol after that. Lol.

Mikeq

150cc
saying-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif
Steve and welcome to GSN...