• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hello

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Terryscustom;5559 wrote: Welcome, glad you made it Ryan!!!.....not sure how to respond to the picture. Something comes to mind about two guy's hold hands and touching the sticks, but it's all just wrong.

It's the goofy smiles that freak me out!!!! Something just ain't right!

I think that was the exact moment I realized that there was no need to actually have the gliders in the air to set up that shot. But we did fly them, like a boss I might add. That shot is 100% legit.

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Flyfalcons;6085 wrote: I think that was the exact moment I realized that there was no need to actually have the gliders in the air to set up that shot. But we did fly them, like a boss I might add. That shot is 100% legit.

Yeah, I don't think you guys could have pulled off those acting skills. That would be Oscar materiel there.

Haha, I thought the same thing after.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
It was all an excuse just to hold hands anyway!!!

The actual flying part just made it more, "legit"????

LOL!!!