• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hi folks, Bart from NJ

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hi guys, Bartman checking in from the sunny west coast of NJ. Been flying RC since 1983 or so and was building/flying balsa models a few years before that. I've been known to fly some pretty trashy stuff but there have been some giants in there that deserved better but ended up with me at the sticks.

Starting up the site with SleepyC has definitely reignited my love for big RC's after having spent the last four years being very wrapped up in multi-rotor helicopters as the host of www.multirotorforums.com. Too bad I just sold my 37% BME Ultimate a few weeks ago, didn't see this coming, eh? Tried to buy it back already but the guy ain't stupid. :(

Anyway, looking forward to meeting up with everyone at some point and seeing what we can do with the site to contribute to the community of Giant Scale flyers, builders, manufacturers, vendors, etc.

Howdy!

Sgt_Buzzkill

Bart is a good dude and is exactly what he says in his post. He's also a full scale pilot who flys a 777 for a living.

I'll drag his butt to some shows so you guys can break him in.

:D

(This is sleepy - forgot to change logins.)

Looking forward to hanging out some time, Bart. Stay away from Craven. He's just sizing you up for a courtship. Be afraid! You sound like his type!

So next month we see if Bartman can hang with us. This should be fun. Looking forward to meeting ya and thanks for steeping up the plate by helping get this going.

funflyr

50cc
We need to spread the word with some cool GSN decals to put on our planes and some T-shirts would be nice. Any thoughts on making these available.

Troy