• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Hitec Aurora 9, Optima 9's, Optima 6, Minima, Telemetry

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
IMG_0682.jpg

Hitec Aurora 9. ~~Edit: sold~~ About two and a half years old but the gimbals still feel good, works fine. Has not been used for the last ~1.5 years. Converted to LiPo; includes 2100 mah Hyperion 2S LiPo installed. Comes with PC programming interface. Also comes with Secraft balancer. 250 shipped ConUS[/HTML]

2X Optima 9's Plenty of flights on them with no issues. 60 each shipped ConUS 1X Optima 9 has been sold to hone1er

Lightened Optima 6 Antenna shortened, case removed. I set this up before the Minimas were out, works very well in foamies. 25 shipped ConUS

Minima 6 Never flown 30 shipped

Telemetry sensor station Includes GPS, 4 temperature probes, optical tach (not pictured) and magnetic tach. 100 shipped ConUS

Spectra AFHSS module Never used, came with a two-pack of receivers. 50 shipped ConUS

This transmitter and all receivers have worked fine for me except for the issues with optical kill switches that appears to be fixed as of the version 2.02 firmware (not sure, at that point I switched to a Futaba transmitter).

Last edited by a moderator: