• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How did you get or come up with your user name?

reyn3545

100cc
Wow.. he put his screen name on his airplane!

Tony... are you coming up to the Huckoween with a back seat full of new pilot figures?

bob_nj

70cc twin V2
There was another site I used to post to when I got my first Tandy 1000 with a meg of ram.

That was the bomb back then.

Can't remember the site though.

It was primitive, but served the purpose.

The other site was called PRODIGY

And my Tandy had one meg of Hard Drive space, not one meg of Ram...

From the side, I look like a pilot, from above like a stick with wings... no wait, that is a profile plane.

When I was getting to fly a lot, I loved profile planes. Now I am getting started on a Dynaflite Super Decathlon I have had for some time to get started in GS gas planes.

Jungle

50cc
Because that's where me and my mustache go to work! In the Jungle .........

[COLOR= #ff0000]edit: ummmm.....1st post and you're being edited? [/COLOR]

reyn3545

100cc
Hey... when did they change the description for noobs to "15cc gasser"... I guess they got tired of useless posts from those annoying glow fuel guys!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
we removed the restrictions on user titles, put whatever you want up there provided it's pg-13! lol

Mikeq

150cc
I saw Naughty Monkey lurking earlier and thought here we go again... this thread is like a magnet ...it lures people and makes them post things they normally wouldn't...