• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

How to win a Fly-in Raffle?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
SleepyC;16333 wrote: Ok.. this past weekend marked my longest streak in RC history. For the past 10 years I have never won one single thing at a pilots or charity raffle. I typically buy $20 worth of tickets and never win anything. i'm not complaining just courious on what I am doing wrong?!?!

Now the reason I ask this is I know several guys who every time they go somewhere they win something. Some guys buy a TON of tickets but others do as I do and just buy $20 worth.

So for those of you with the luck of the Irish, what's the deal?

And the funny thing is I have given out probably $100K worth of prizes over the years but never even won a prop cover!

Crumpled tickets? Early or late purchases? Space out your ticket returning!??!

Winners what's your secret?!?!?

You have to change your address to Canada and change your name to "GENO".... Just sayin'......

N726AC

70cc twin V2
Biggest tip ever,,, "You can't win if you don't play" !!

Also, a HUGE THANK YOU to Chris Hinson for all of his donations that I have won !! ;)