• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Hyperion Enigma blow out.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
$45 with motor! I figure it would be a good beat around plane if nothing else. I mean a decent mess around plane for $45 with motor or $30 without. What the heck, I will knock it around the yard!

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
That's cheap, No Doubt! I have so many projects at the moment, it would be months until i could get to that?

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Look what i happened across?
[video=youtube;xWNLtSvBeBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNLtSvBeBE[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
Look what i happened across?
[video=youtube;xWNLtSvBeBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWNLtSvBeBE[/video]

Too funny, completely forgot about that video.... It's definitely been a long time since then :)

Thanks for the memory!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I searched Hyperion Enigma an this was on the first page. Too cool. Nice music too.
Looks like there is a fix for the thrust vector mount by the way. Funny thing is this was kind of an anticipated release just a few years ago (2011)

ENIGMA-15-BoxLabel-1400.jpg

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I received my 2 kits. Arrived in good shape. Pretty impressive. I love transparent covering. This gives that old school electric 3d plane look. The art deco cowel looks a bit weird to me. It is like a diabolitin bred with an addiction. Old school meets new. Well worth the $45!

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
silly floaty, rather fluffy plane. Flies a lot like the small P/A addiction. I built the first with no thrust vectoring. I will have to do it on the second one. Best bang for the buck I have spent in a long time.