Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I’m going out flying thread 2019

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by BalsaDust, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Yup. We’ve burnt a few at our field. They burn hot and fast for sure. Especially an old fuel soaked or smoke oil soaked plane.

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  2. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Weather is perfect just waiting for the batteries to charge and I will be on my way.

49dimes and acerc like this.
  3. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Well another perfect day at the field from 9am to 4 pm many flights good warm sunny weather and almost no wind life could not get any better.

49dimes, pawnshopmike and acerc like this.
  4. Good times!
    [​IMG]

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  5. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

all the videos I got from our fun fly. enjoy.

Snoopy1, acerc, Luchnia and 2 others like this.
  6. Loads of fun right there. :big_yes:

acerc likes this.
  7. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

89F271A1-24DB-453E-94D7-E8C63532BC5E.jpeg Took the old ChubCub out for some fun this morning. Boy I forgot how much fun it was. Only put one flight on it and I think that will be it. Time to build a new and improved one and hang this one up. Video will be up tomorrow. Don’t have my laptop with me today.

Alky6, WMcNabb, Snoopy1 and 2 others like this.
  8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

ChubCub flight from yesterday.

9. Nice. Let me know if you ever decide to kit those. Would love to have one.

10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I plan to build another one at this point so I don’t destroy this one. I will be updating the plans and changing quite a bit to hopefully improve how it flys. Will keep everyone posted. Might even scale it up to 2200mah 3S size so it can have landing gear on it as well.

pawnshopmike likes this.