• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

"Ice House Fly In" October 15-18th / Rockdale, TX

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Doug,

How's the campers on the 3d line going to work? Same as last year with campers on one side and normal trailers and such on the other?

I'm planning to bring a camper and stay on the main/3d flight line. I'll be up that way on Wednesday night. Can't wait to see yall there!

TCaptain

30cc
Guys and Gals,
Tonight at midnight is the deadline for Pre-Registration for the Ice House Fly In. If you want a Free Event T-Shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets go to RCFlightdeck now and register.

TCaptain

30cc
Just got off the phone with (Thomas) MKS Servos. They have announced that they are on board as a sponsor for this years "Ice House Fly In". They have also noted a great prize for the raffle; you will see it at the event! http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/images/smilies/198.gif

As most of you know; MKS Servos are terrific. Just give them a try and you will see what I and many others have found to be superior servos.

Please shout a big "Thank You!" to MKS when you can!

See you soon!

Chris Nelle