• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Iiiiiiiiiiittttttt’s FRigginG COLD YO.....

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Hmmm....what ya got in mind? Can she thread pull-pull cable ends? Does she organize work benches? How about sort through endless left over packages of hard ware and neatly put said remains in the proper place? I could use someone like that. :brian-banana:

Hell if she did any of those things, I wouldn't be looking to trade her.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Now I am way down here in the DEEP south and woke up to this!!!
Photo256.jpg
Photo257.jpg

And to think just the day before I was out flyin in me skivvies!!

Hmmm....what ya got in mind? Can she thread pull-pull cable ends? Does she organize work benches? How about sort through endless left over packages of hard ware and neatly put said remains in the proper place? I could use someone like that. :brian-banana:

If she did that, I wouldn't be able to find anything!

BJ Swope

Spats

100cc
Yeah, it really cooled off here in San Diego. I had to switch to pants now that it's in the low 70's and high 60's so we're just flying a lot to take our mind off it. The big guy is tougher than me.

Attachments

• 20141129_113506.jpg
    20141129_113506.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 260

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yeah, it really cooled off here in San Diego. I had to switch to pants now that it's in the low 70's and high 60's so we're just flying a lot to take our mind off it. The big guy is tougher than me.

I think there's a slight chance of rain this weekend too...

Current windchill here.... -11. That's warmed up a lot since this morning... It makes my face hurt! Why do I live someplace where the air hurts my face?