• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

I'm going to Joe Nall 2018, are you?

Vincent.

50cc
I fortunaly we by there 15th of May hopefully time to more 3D stuff.
I will by very impressed to see this pilots doing 3D better the me.
But always look forward to have a good time and learning from every pilot.
Will see you them.

Vincent.

50cc
I fortunaly we by there 15th of May hopefully time to more 3D stuff.
I will by very impressed to see this pilots doing 3D better the me.
But always look forward to have a good time and learning from every pilot.
Will see you them.
We hope we can get all the view we looking for this short time in Joe Nall 2018

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
You will see everything you would like to and more. And worst of all you think that you not to bad at3D them some little boy or girl no older than 10 or 12 years puts on performance that is second to none never more than 20 ft off the ground to touching for solid 10 minuets never making a mistake. That’s when you hear people around you saying ok I am not going to fly right after that. You will anything you can imagine.

Vincent.

50cc
Hi,
sorry to respond late about the info you sent me.
Is truth! I am not going to bring any plane. Only watch during this three days.
Thanks so much.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hi,
sorry to respond late about the info you sent me.
Is truth! I am not going to bring any plane. Only watch during this three days.
Thanks so much.
You have done the right thing I would recommend that to most people it so big so intimidating and interesting you more likely have the best time there without having to worry about flying and then next time you will be more relaxed and enjoy just that much more. One thing to remember to bring money you will take some souvenirs home with you.

Vincent.

50cc
I set aside starting last year.
everyone tell me your eyes lookin around to buy new thinks for your plane and more.......

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
All I will say is that I always buy more than a should the prices are good but you get exactly what you need and no shipping costs.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I've seen other forum sites have a specific camping area for these large events. Is that something we want to do for GSN? I am thinking I will be there from Sunday night to Friday.
Or maybe a gathering area for GSN'ers at a specific time. If I could make it, it would be nice to put some faces with the names.

Vincent.

50cc
This will be my first time going. I already have the time off of work. Now I need to figure out who else is going! Who will I get to meet and hang out with? I am surprised that I am the one to start this year's thread!

I also need to figure out what airplanes, helis, and quads to bring... should I bite the bullet and bring the 120cc in the trailer or just stick with the 50cc and no trailer... so many things to figure out before May;) I know I will be camping, though.

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!?!?
I will drive down from NY with no planes.
Will be my first time to.
Very happy to see a lot of good pilots and tricks.